Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Similar topics
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

¿What are you up to in gaming/life?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feifei
Cracked Egg
Cracked Egg
feifei

¿What are you up to in gaming/life? Empty
PostSubject: ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?   ¿What are you up to in gaming/life? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm

Hey guys! I was having a heavy nostalgia attack, and I began remembering the old good times playing Fantasy life with all of you. At least for me, you were a group of excellent people with whom I could have fun out of reality, being whoever I wanted to be.

So, honoring this feelings, I shall tell you a little bit of what happened with my life after Clan WOFL was disbanded, and the gaming I am doing right now, if you are ever interested in playing with me or chatting in discord once in a while.

When the clan was disbanded in 2011, i was 16 years old and I was a sophomore in highschool. I got an awesome girlfriend who will probably will become my wife next year (Yep, 9 years of relationship). I enrolled in college (ITESO, in Guadalajara Mexico) where I studied Environmental Engineering. I graduated from college by 2017, and began working with my brother. I'm still living in Guadalajara, Mexico, the founding father of Tequila.

I'm 25 now, I could say that my life is good, and every once in a while I actually miss the hell out of you guys.

My discord is: FeiPower #6339

I play WC3 every once in a while, Fortnite, League of Legends, and every other game you can convince me to play.

I hope everything is going awesome in your lives guys. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Back to top Go down

¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Page 1 of 1