Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Hello Im Thas EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Hello Im Thas EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Hello Im Thas EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Hello Im Thas EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Hello Im Thas EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Hello Im Thas EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Hello Im Thas EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Hello Im Thas EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Hello Im Thas EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Hello Im Thas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thas
Egg
Egg

Hello Im Thas Empty
PostSubject: Hello Im Thas   Hello Im Thas EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:14 am

Hello, my name is Thas. I usually play Role Playing games now I stumbled across this clan called WoRP and I got interested and made an account.

The only questions is: Is this clan still alive?
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

Hello Im Thas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im Thas   Hello Im Thas EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am

Well, I wish I could tell you that it is.. But, I am quite afraid that this clan is most likely dead... Many of its members have moved on, a few of them (Such including myself) lurk about every once in a while, but there was nothing to really keep the clan going after life hit everybody
Back to top Go down

Hello Im Thas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Welcoming Center :: And you are?-
Jump to: