Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
    Weekly gaming? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
    Weekly gaming? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
    Weekly gaming? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
    Weekly gaming? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
    Weekly gaming? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
    Weekly gaming? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
    Weekly gaming? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
    Weekly gaming? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
    Weekly gaming? EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Weekly gaming?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    super-Nova
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    super-Nova

Weekly gaming? Empty
    PostSubject: Weekly gaming?   Weekly gaming? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm

SO i just Dcéd from an awsome Fl game with armed....Although thats not why im posting this..Or well it is....You guys are all awsome Rpérs And we all enjoy it

So heres that EPIC plan We Make a weekly Thing Where The people that want to meet up on the forum at a serten time and we play some CC or FL ofc we need to set a sertan time (keep in mind im from europe so Please dont make me stay up to 1 in the morning playing Very Happy) And id be glad to do so if i can get enough support from you guys

It is the perfect way to make a stedy routine in our clan (Which odly enough happens to be about Rp Very Happy) to get to pley together

lol!

Back to top Go down
    http://www.thefallenkages.com
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Weekly gaming? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Weekly gaming?   Weekly gaming? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Ok first of its certain....

Second off its a clan chat room where when we are online we go to one a specific realm... once we can get more then 9 ppl on there at once we reform the clan, and if ultimate isnt there then we give him cheiften when we see him next Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Shimanaki
    Baby Chocobo
    Baby Chocobo

Weekly gaming? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Weekly gaming?   Weekly gaming? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

All is well but I'd feel a bit insecure about giving Cheiftan to someone for a week. Due to the possibility of the misusing their power and such. Anyways, it's a great idea but the time WILL be an issue. Some people will have to miss out on some games, because not everyone is on at the times we will schedule. Though, we could make sign-ups for the games so it's easier. Post an event for the game and everyone who wants to join, post below.
    Back to top Go down
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Weekly gaming? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Weekly gaming?   Weekly gaming? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Perfect fix to a chink in the armor of a perfect suggestion made by a perfect person... me!

jk jk im not that self inflated Razz i like girls to do that job for me Wink

LOL JUST KIDDING! XD

But seriously now, good idea Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Eroku
    Animated Chocobo
    Animated Chocobo
    Eroku

Weekly gaming? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Weekly gaming?   Weekly gaming? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Alright, as I do agree with shiminakis idea and the whole reformation thing...

But as i've said in another post, I think we should rather lay it low for a while just to make sure that the maintenance is done...

And Ultimate trusted me to be a temporary chieften if he wasn't able to be on for a long while, you can ask him personally
    Back to top Go down
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Weekly gaming? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Weekly gaming?   Weekly gaming? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 am

As ive said in another post waiting will only give us knowledge that if we had done it in the past, we would be ok up until now. Waiting has taught me this though, if we had reformed the day after, we would be ok at least until today.

Knowing your relationship, I believe you.
    Well today is the day I'm leaving. If you do reform in the next 3 days then please do post "Reformed as *name*" inside the clan database thread and lock it. Please do not delete it until we can be reasonably sure everyone has read it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Weekly gaming? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Weekly gaming?   Weekly gaming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly gaming?
    Page 1 of 1