Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Similar topics
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 pm

"Alright Geordi"

-He would get up out of his chair and start heading out with the Ensign, shaking his hand a bit to the given duffle bag of weapons-

"Thanks but no thanks Ensign, I can get my own weapons and armor, I got a special key code for mine, oh and Geordi! I did say route the power to the Core! Not the Fighter Bay!"

-He would shake his head a bit and get into the armory, going into the way back, where it seemed like an empty wall, he would tap the wall three times and up would pop up an eye scanner, DNA scanner and keyboard, as he put in each input, typing a few things into the keyboard, the wall would almost burst open in two sides, showing a rather large gun closet, he would walk to it and open it, revealing an energy rocket launcher, a heavy duty mini-gun turret, and what seemed to be a sort of rifle, with a pulsating circular core going in every which way contained in the gun, behind it all looked to be a very light shoulder and chest padding, with a blue circular ball in it as well-

"Heh, trust me Ensign, if the Vice Admiral saw this on my ship, he'd have a heart attack and banish me from any line of duty when he got his heart beat back"

-He would wrap everything on him, the rocket launcher on his back, the turret crossed with the launcher on his back, carrying the pulse rifle, and all of the ammo on his sides and on his chest, as soon as he put the armor on, it was noted that he got a little more, 'fuzzy', to the naked eye, and if you were close enough, you could see a little shimmer coming off of his body and weapons, he would grin and cock back the pulse rifle, making a rather loud humming sound and then getting really quiet as the core of the gun was now bright blue-

"Lets go hunt us some men, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 pm

-the intercom makes a loud static noise which soon dissipates, and the head engineer's voice comes in clearly-

"Captain, energy was diverted to the fighter bay since you're too far away for me to transport you aboard the enemy vessels, so you two will need the fighters, which are fully armed by the way, to reach our enemies to take then out. Routing power to the core would mean that your only way of taking out the other threats would still be on hold. Give me a bit more credit, Admiral. A majority of the battlecruisers resources were diverted to the core as soon as the fighters were repaired."

-a wall opens up in the hallway, revealing two tubes- "These will take you to the fighter bay if you two should choose to be....er... more adventurous. As for me, I have to keep an eye on the battlecruiser, but don't worry about me. I got us covered. The phase mines only take on their physical form when an enemy approaches, so you should be fine."

-soon after he finishes speaking, the lights along the ceiling and floors light up. The metal scraping has disappeared- "The ship is reading full basic restoration. Core power at 70% and other non-vital areas and functions are reading a steady increase in repair."

-the intercom cuts out abruptly after that-
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 am

"Well... I think I'd rather be out in the fight then here sitting around. Are their any boarding parties that are targeting enemy cruisers to join?"

*he would walk over the the tube* "Sir, is my fighter ready and loaded with the two mercurite missiles, and four wasp missiles? Also, the dual laser cells were charged earlier, but I'm not sure if they still are."

*he would lean the TX2 Sniper Rifle against the wall with the pulse rifles and keep the bolt mini-guns on hand, along with his hydride pistol and a throwing knife.*

"Alright, time to go to war." *He would have an almost happy smirk to finally be back in his fighter and outside of a mining vessel or a training simulation. Stepping inside the tube he would find himself in the fighter bay with his ship, shinning as if it was made out of gold, even though it had a cold gay finish, accented by the fighter number F-CXXV in a deep green color along the sides and under the wings. His favorite part though, was the six flags representing his six real confirmed kills with this ship from previous missions. Just four-teen more and he would get the honor of ace, and some extra decorations added to his beautiful rebel slayer. It was a real beauty, and an honor to fly.*
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

"Hmm... Fair enough Geordi, good work"
-He nods and walks to the tube, readying his gear and looking to the Ensign-
"Yes, your fighter is equip with the correct armaments, and if the fighters bay was getting power, the cells should be fully charged"
-He would watch him get sucked up the tube, and then he would quickly join him, landing a few feet away, his fighter had more of a, well, pitch black color, had quite a skinny aerodynamic shape, and was equip with some wasp missiles and laser cells, the most obvious feature however, was the larger cockpit in the back and what seemed to be a docking gravity module, to aid in boarding, he would climb up into his fighter and settle his gear about him, closing it up as he would speak into a radio linking in all of the ships-
"Alright, I am linked to our stations channels now, seems we got a couple boarding parties heading towards the nearest cruiser, our only problem, we got a couple baddies in-between us and the boarding crew, we clear them out, we're home free, is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:18 am

"Sir, yes, sir. Each of your fighters have been... Oh wait hold on." -a small amount of static is heard in both ships, and a live feed to the Lt. Commander in the Bridge shows up to the left of the main window on the front of the fighter. "Ah alright. I got a link to both of you, so you can see that everything is all good here. You two have both been equipped with a stash of 8 Merculite missiles only to be used in case of emergency due to area of effect, a moderate cloaking device which should get you in close before they see you there, and 5 minutes of Alpha Warp Drive, which would should get you out of trouble if all else fails. I would have prepped you with more teeth, but I'm using the weaponry production in keeping our ship covered with phase mines. If I can send a scout fly to deliver reinforcements, I'l try my best. Your fighters are clear to launch. Fighters are showing a full battle-readiness. I have the Hull Defense Rapid Fire Rail Guns and Laser Machine Guns online and powering up..."

-he is heard flipping a few switches- "The launch sequence is activated." -the sound of a turbine powering up is heard- "Weapons online"

"The Cruiser has your back. Go get 'em."
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:41 am

"Syotos sir. Lets shed some rebel blood!"

His fighter would launch out the bay and he would see the battle in its full scale. The station would fire a massive laser nearby, completely finishing a battle cruiser and its surrounding escape pods.

"Geordi, any chance I can disable the main weapon of that damned station!?"

He would do a quick barrel role and fire his laser cannons to take out an on coming enemy.

"Confirmed kill..."
A moment would pass and he would fire once.
"Correction. Now its a kill. Escape pod is destroyed."

He would pull a 9G turn and ride up against the hull of a cruiser and begin blasting the bridges hull of the ship while its shields were dropped.
"That's got to be a... headache."

He would pull away from the cruiser to avoid the turret fire. A thin red beam blasted past him as he turned. A clean miss.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:07 pm

"Oui, lets help make some dots in the vacuum shall we?"

-His fighter would launch out of the bay and he would grin, having been cooped up in a cruiser, he also loved the scales of space, being only moments after Kade, he would perk up and shove the controlling stick down as he would narrowly avoid a stations massive laser fire, before re-adjusting his ship, firing his standard laser gun and hitting the cockpit of an enemy fighter, eradicating the pilot almost instantly as the fighter looses control and flies into an enemy mine, he would adjust and hear his wing-man speaking-

"That's a negative Ensign, that station is almost larger than ours, the chances of us getting through even the turret defense's are barely slim to none, we have to stay somewhat true to the mission and join in with the boarding crew!"

-And with that saying, he would activate the cloaking and make his way under some enemy fighters-
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 pm

"Alright sir, in formation. Take us to the boarding fleet."

He would cloak and follow the admiral to his rear left holding a basic wing man formation.

"Wheres our group and what's our target sir?"
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:45 pm

"Alright Krystal, patch in the fighter energy cores with the main ship generator to boost our energy production to 320GW, prepare to take off with the engines set to 40GW, bring the shields to 200GW, and charge weapons to 80GW. Give the ships every ounce of power we can."

The scorpion, flag ship of the rebellion would emerge from a hangar bay in the station, sending a barrage of energy based firepower into any surrounding ships. Photon torpedoes, Energy Torpedoes, and Thunder balls would all punch into the shields and hulls of enemy ships, the photons phasing through shields and causing power generator disruption while the Energy Torpedoes would cause massive shield damage, and the Thunder balls would blast into the hull and cause damage to the enemy ships core.

"Commander Riven, take one of the Ensigns and jump on those turrets, get some plasma blasts firing at any fighter formations you see! It's time to get our share of the blood..."

Within seconds two ships would be dead in the water and one explode from the barrage. The scorpion would begin evasive maneuvers through the battle, firing at every formation of fighters and ever cruiser in sight.

She would click a com button on her station and send out a communication to play to every ship commander in the rebel fleet.

"Victory to the Rebellion!

Last edited by ArmedWithWings on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Term changes)
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:49 pm

"Yes sir! Transferring now"
-She would bring up many statistics and graphs on her display, using her fingers like needles she would quickly move graphs and figures around, power would be fed from the fighters and miners into the main core, and then the Scorpion would lurch forward at a much quicker pace than when it was in the station, as power would hum and carry over the entire ship-
"Transfer done sir, we had left over power from the fighters and I gave a super charge to the turrets sir"

Moments before hand, in the fighters

"Alright Ensign, our crew is right around he-"
-Before he could finish however, a massive barrage would fly over head the two and hit what was most of what was suppose to be the boarding crew, along with its cruiser, which would become shut down from the energy bolts and implode due to overheating-

"Jesus Christ! The hell was that?? Those weren't any sort of missiles I've seen, their using energy bolts"
-He would take a quick glance over to were the shot were fired from-
"Plan B Ensign, looks like we're boarding the biggest threat here besides the station, prepare to board when their shields go down!"

Last edited by Eroku on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:00 am

-he watches the battle closely, and attempts to speak to them when the Ensign radios in-

"Sorry, no small hole leading to the main port here... that ship looks sturdy from what I can examine with the ship as it is right now." -he hears nothing back from Ensign Kade, but he does hear the Admiral and the Ensign speaking. He tries to speak to them again. "Come in Ensign. Come in Admiral. Do you read?"

-Their actions showed him that his words weren't reaching them- "Great... the communications patch had to die out when I needed it most."

-he keeps his eyes on the state of the minefield barrier and the other fighters on one panel, swivelling to another panel to keep an eye on the ships repairs. The ship was practically fully repaired and he moves energy to weapon production to defend the ship, and he begins on working on the communications. As he begins working on the communications, a blaring noise which softens but continues immediately after is heard, and the room is bathed in a flashing red light, and a few seconds hearing "Victory to the Rebellion!" soon after the alarm starts-

"What the hell? A red alert? Those two ships couldn't have gotten past the Admiral and Ensign, much less the barrier.." -he quickly moves over to the Proximity Scope Screen to see what's causing the alarm, and sees a massive ship moving forward  out of the main station hangar bay from a monitor atop the ship-

"Admiral...Ensign... if you can hear me... you need to take out that ship pronto. You'll need the Battlecruiser to take out the station." -he then overhears the Admiral speaking to the Ensign, and he's sure that neither of them heard him, but at the very least, they're no longer heading for the station- "Ok. They seem to be holding their own for now, but they're going to need backup if they want to escape this scrape alive... That gives me an idea." -he says to himself, watching from both of their onboard monitors-

-he runs out of the Engineering Room and to the Main Bridge-
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am

(Since noone else has responded to take up the mantle, it looks like I get to continue this one)

-as the Admiral and Ensign dodge Energy Bolt fire, they soon find the energy bolts being intercepted by the mines that were surrounding the Battlecruiser. At the same time, the Metal Shear III itself is seen racing into the scene, a salvo of Sabertooth missiles racing towards the Scorpion, and energy turret fire coming from the ship's underside-

"Sorry for using the ship like this Admiral" -he says over the communcations line, unsure if they can hear him- "Thought you might like some backup in this situation. Commander, out." -he ends the communication, sitting the Admirals chair-

-The energy turret fire is on autopilot, and the resource generator is manned by bots that both make the missiles and carry them to the loading bay. As their programming has a tendency to malfunction after extended use, they're seen as a temporary measure only. He uses what piloting experience he has to keep the ship moving, the shields up, and the weapons systems online for the time being. He readies another salvo of Sabretooth Missiles for the Scorpion-

"Alright big guy... why not pick on someone your own size?" -he says to himself, putting the Battlecruiser in position, using the defensive mines now as an offensive tactic-
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 pm

-As they would be heading towards the unknown flag ship, a salvo of fire would fly past them and hit the Scorpion-
"Jesus Christ!? What was th-"
-Eroku would blink and look back-
"Lieutenant! The hell are you doing with my ship!?"
-He would get the pathetic return of static-
"God damn it, of course communications would be out, well, if anything he's paving the way for us, lets go!"
-he would boost the fighter forwards as the Sabertooths would hit the Scorpion-
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:27 pm

"Fighter formation incoming! Sabertooth missiles in the sky! Get a security officer in each deck immediately!"

She would continue evasive manuevers, intending to increase the distance between herself and any boarding parties.

"Keep loading energy weapons. Krystal, full auxiliary power to the engines, I want to be able to gather speed as needed!"

The rebels would be taking casualties, with no show of depleted morale. Fighters were being recalled to the cruisers from clear signs of inferiority, replaced instead by increased turret fire and larger security teams searching for boarding parties.

-------------

"The flagship is highly maneuverable for a cruiser! You sure we can land in there?"

The ensign would begin locking on to the ship, firing at turret posts attempting to nock out their weapons capability.

"Alright, on your mark sir!"

((Been awhile since we played cruiser command, when/if I get a new version of battle chest (BTW hows wc3 even doing...?) who wants to play a round of RP on it?))
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm

-the Metal Shear III moves quickly (surprisingly so for a ship of that size. He had heard the admiral's words, but communications by now were still hazy at best. Focusing on attacking the Scorpion ship, he tried to get a few more Sabretooth missiles loaded, but if his knowledge of the loader bots was correct, they weren't going to go much longer without a malfunction. His mind races for a moment before he quickly plots an autopilot course that makes used of cover behind stray asteroids and the minefield barrier, making sure the auto-turret can keep a lock-

"Alright, if I'm quick about it, I can make some repairs to the bots and make it back to the bridge before the others know what's up. I hate having to go to autopilot, but I'd rather do that than risk a Sabretooth detonating in the hangar bay due to a malfunctioning loader bot" he says to himself, running down the hallway, heading into the engineering section. He gets there only a few moments before the bots return, where he quickly turns them off, and grabs a nearby toolkit in haste. The lights were fully working in the engineering section, and while there were still some repairs needed to be made, the main functions of the room still worked well enough to make the Metal Shear III a force to be reckoned with. "Come on." he says, impatiently, getting the back hatch of the three loader bots open, making what repairs had to be done. As it turned out, the bots actually were having trouble making it back due to malfunctions, and it dawned on him that a missile might have been improperly loaded. Luckily, only the turret was set to auto-firing, so he had time to make it to the hangar bay.-

-he hears a sudden thundering sound, and he rolls his eyes a bit- "Oh fantastic. Because I'm already up to my elbows in work to do and will probably be court-marshalled as soon as the Admiral steps back on board..." -he says to himself in a sarcastic manner as he finishes the repairs, but before turning the bots back on, he makes his way to the hangar bay.

"I swear if a missile detonated in the Hangar Bay, I am going to be... The Admiral is going to be... Let's not think about that." he says to himself, going towards where the sound was heard from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.   Life Aboard a Battlecruiser. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2