Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Youtube Channel EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Youtube Channel EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Youtube Channel EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Youtube Channel EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Youtube Channel EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Youtube Channel EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Youtube Channel EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Youtube Channel EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Youtube Channel EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Youtube Channel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
super-Nova
Hatchling
Hatchling
super-Nova

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 am

Haya SN here

Now ive been Making youtube Vids For about two years now and i Think that it could Benefit the Clan A lot,Now i know that Edditing 2-4 Hour Rp game into a 30 min or shorter youtube video is a lot of work But Id be willing to do it If someone Woth some edditing skills would help ME

Theres Also the matter of Channel Name Ana All that stuff....But i think Ill go over that with Ulti

Feel free to post Some Suggestions Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefallenkages.com

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 am

Good idea but Unfortunately warcraft 3 (unless it's dota) is not popular on youtube :/
Back to top Go down
super-Nova
Hatchling
Hatchling
super-Nova

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 am

M_A_K wrote:
Good idea but Unfortunately warcraft 3 (unless it's dota) is not popular on youtube :/

Very True..But does that mean we SHouldnt give it a try??

Some good edditing can make Miracales.....Just saying Razz
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Well, it would be nice to kind of spread our wings a bit

However, Mak proved a fairly good point, people don't exacly like to see video game play on youtube unless its a like BRAND SPANKING NEW game, or its cheats and walkthroughs

I sapose that you could give it a try, but just saying, and don't mean to be a downer, but its gonna need some major editing to make it look even semi apeasing to the audience...
Back to top Go down
super-Nova
Hatchling
Hatchling
super-Nova

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: well   Youtube Channel EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:24 pm

If we are planning on edditing and uploading a map like Fl it is gonna need alot of edditing..i mean you cany upload a 3 hour rp and hope for ppl to really watch the whole thing Very Happy

On a side note If they want other custom games played im sure some of us are pretty good at dota style games i myself play a whole lot of RvN <:3
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Oh oh oh! Or space command, I love that map cause its so graphical
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Every game in the world has one very important thing based on YouTube. A drama or comedy series. We can build short episodes of FL based on an entire series, we'd have to plan a lot, but it'd get people talking, interested, and all that. I've seen many games with series just like this, some funny, some serious. They can become very popular to gamers and everything. Hell, look at Machinima. They gather all these serieses. Rooster Teeth, Gamer Poop, and all that. Just something to consider.
Back to top Go down

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Everything is advertised on youtube, I am willing to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Help and Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: