Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+3
Velaze
Some-Body
Eroku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 pm

(Not a bad response Azela, but a bit long-winded and many problems exist that should be addressed that make the wish granting not as epic as it looks. In that wish granting, you said I died twice when there was no method of reincarnation until my supposed second death. Also, you mentioned a wish god. There are no wish gods since we grant the wishes and we are not technically gods. Also, any wishes granted here get corrupted, yet some remain uncorrupted. Furthermore, being strictly technical, undead cannot mate/reproduce. Also, you had me turn into a zombie twice which is a big logic flaw since I was a zombie once and was not killed or cured or made different in any way, so that is not only a flaw in logic but also in grammar because saying "turns you into a zombie as well" when I'm already a zombie is redundant. In addition, I am not homosexual, and I do not believe Eroku is either, so telling me to find Eroku and mate would not happen even if it were possible for zombies to mate. Yes I know it was a joke.)

Granted, but the M&M's are actually full of antifreeze.

I wish I had a Gamecube so I could play as Master Hand on Super Smash Bros. Melee
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

(...yyeeeaaa... azela... some of the things ultimate said I agree with, and... really azela, WHAT... THE... **** =.=* if you thought I or ultimate was homosexual, then you can just go and **** yourself... seriously... I have katie)

Wish granted, but then your Super Smash Bros. Melee gets stolen, you go into a rage and try to tell the cops, instead they arrest you for "tattle taling" and you rot in jail for the rest of your life...

I wish... I could smash azelas head in for granting that wish >,,>
Back to top Go down
Some-Body
Cracked Egg
Cracked Egg
Some-Body

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 pm

You smash Azela's head open, but his body replicates itself, and soon you have two Azela's, and if you kill them, Four,Them, Eight, Then Sixteen, And so on.

I wish for a Troll.

Last edited by Some-Body on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 am

Wish granted, but you became the troll

I wish... for something to wish... other than one single wish
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Granted, and you wish for two wishes. You get the two wishes, but the power of having two wishes now makes you realize the possibilities and you hastily wish without thinking. Your first wish is to have Katie with you in real life. It is granted, but when she gets there, she does not remember who you are and nothing you do restores her memory. You realize you still have one wish left, so you wish that Katie's memory be restored so that she remembers who you are. It is granted, however, she then vanishes from your side and returns to only being the online girlfriend you had before, and you are back where you started.

I wish that I would become a Director in Student Senate.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Wish granted, but then you get beat up by people who were with another person who wanted that position (not sure how it works in getting that spot)

I wish that I'd actually find someone who was perfect for me
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:34 pm

(Btw, your corrupted wish would work, since a Director is made by Presidential appointment.)

Granted, however, you wake up moments later.

I wish that I had more than 5 pairs of socks right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:43 am

Granted, and you drown in an ocean of socks. The End.

I wish I wasn't so laid back... Kinda need to make finding that perfect girl a two way streak... Not just her comin to me lol, but that's my wish! To be less laid back!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 am

(I think you meant two way street, but I'm not sure.)

Granted, but then they take you off the medication making you that way because it made you experience a loss of appetite.

I wish that I didn't have to take out so many student loans.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

granted, but then you get thrown in jail because the government said "you must have this much loans to get to school..."

I wish for a break
(lol, there is probubly so many ways this can be corrupted)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:55 am

Granted, but the break lasts so long that you never have the energy to do anything remotely productive for several years. By the time you do, you are a feeble old man who is now not able to do anything productive except annoy people by driving really slowly on the road.

I wish I had 62 giant rubber bands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Granted... but each time you try and use one you are smacked in an eye, ultimately leading you to become blind, you become depressed for awhile. But eventually you adapt to your condition and begin to get happier. But then you walk into the street and your life is ended by a bus. Sad

I wish for 99 red balloons! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm

wish granted, but every one of those balloons randomly pop, leaving only one translusant balloon, which you run into and it pops in your face, your throat gets clogged by a piece of it, you choke and die * 0.0 *

I wish for this homework to go poof...
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 am

Granted but then out of nowhere you 5 times more the homework you had before and it collapses on you give you lots of papercuts D: ouch

I wish for me to be out of high school Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 pm

granted but then you have to move out to go to college and you suddenly have to do everything for yourself. crushed by the instantaneous extra workload, you flunk out and lose your job; you then ask your parents to let you come back home only to find that they spent the last of their money paying for your college education. with no home and no job you then have to live on the streets for the rest of your life, ever regretting your wish.

i wish the school year was shorter Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:25 am

Granted, but then everyone gradually becomes even more and more vegetable-like and retarded than they already are, if possible. I mean, really. We live in a world where people think that people like Ke$ha and Beiber, Gaga and nearly all rappers are talented? That they make something special? That's just BS. Ke$ha has all her lyrics written for her, and she lets the machine do all the singing. She dresses like a slut, just like Gaga, who rambles on about ridiculous things and is a major attention whore. She's not even a good singer, really. She tries so hard to grab any attention and reaches out in her pseudo-righteousness with her "causes" to make herself seem like a good person. Beiber, not even going there. He's just not special at all. Rappers? Anyone can talk to a beat.

Now where was I? Oh yes. Everyone becomes so stupid that we lose our knowledge and understanding of technology and are unable to maintain the machines we've created, causing everything to go into disrepair. That means no more internet either. Then there's no more thread. I could expand on all this and ramble on more but I suspect I'm already at risk of post deletion.

I wish for a Toledo Surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Granted, but it explodes.

I wish I had my own flag with a piece of bacon on it.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Granted, but the flag is made out of bacon and you have a allergic reaction to it and it causes you to die by your own flag.

I wish for rap and country music to be eliminated Very Happy hooray!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Granted, but then all that lost music is stored in your brain forever, and becomes unforgettable. In addition, in the year 3000 there will be a giant revival and the music come back bigger and more annoying then ever!

I wish for world peace.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:33 am

Granted, but then the world ends and everyone blames you for it.

I wish for more good animes to come Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:27 am

Granted, but then both the writers and voice actors going on strike for being underpaid for such a long amount of time that each anime is soon cancelled.

I wish I had more money for college.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Granted, you randomly are given money for college and told that it's some kind of inheritance. Then a few days later after getting it, you're arrested for possessing stolen cash and put in jail for 10 years.

I wish for a better house. (mainly cuz mine sucks)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Granted, but when you move in, you find out that not only can you not afford the payments on it, you also find out that the walls are made of that kind of paint you're allergic to. Oh yeah, and you find out you have an allergy to paint. :p

I wish I had a huge pizza.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Wish granted, but the pizza place uses a strange pizza sauce that make you extremely sick that gives you a near death experience.

I wish for my license so I can finally start driving. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:20 am

Wish granted, but your license is revoked on the first day for "**** and gigglez."

I wish I was an Oscar Mayer wiener.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: General Talk and More. :: Forum Gaming-
Jump to: