Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Signature,Avatar,theme song.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

Signature,Avatar,theme song. Empty
PostSubject: Signature,Avatar,theme song.   Signature,Avatar,theme song. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Ok so I'm thinking of bringing some new ideas into my character, most importantly I want to find a suitable theme song, but before that I need some help.

What makes a theme song suitable?
What makes a good theme song?
Also, most obviously,
How do I find a theme song?

Although a theme song is not the only thing I wish to find. A more permanent face(s) to my persona(s) be awesome.
So basically, an Avatar. Either a character repeatedly drawn in different poses/art works, or an actual character from an anime (or other) that I can get art work or screenshots from. Unfortunately I can't draw worth a crap, otherwise I would create my own.

Finally, a signature of some sort, probably fitting in with the theme song, or something relatable or otherwise connectable to myself.

Finally, I understand there is a chance none of you will read this, but if anybody can give advice or help in my search, that would be great.
Thanks <3 ^.^

((I'll mark things off my list as they are found.))
Back to top Go down

Signature,Avatar,theme song.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Help and Suggestions :: Signatures and Avatars-
Jump to: