Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Sky Above, Voice Within

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

Sky Above, Voice Within Empty
PostSubject: Sky Above, Voice Within   Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:23 am

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum,

Over the past few weeks, as you may or may not know, I have been really getting into Skyrim and a few pieces of DLC for it. Many people here seem to enjoy the game or at least have heard of it. That being said, since we are a clan (well semi-clan since I wasn't able to get on WC for a long time) of roleplayers, it seems to me that perhaps dedicating a place to for a Skyrim RP might be a good idea. Before I move forward with this idea, I would like your input. Things to consider are:

-How big should we make it/how detailed should it be?
-Should it be a section of this forum or a completely different forum itself?
-Should there be a combat system put in place or are we sticking strictly to roleplay?
-Should the roleplay be based on events/geography/actual events from the game itself, or should it go in its own direction?
-Should the number of Dragonborn be limited to add a bit of worth to the title of being Dragonborn?
-Should races be limited to what can be found in the game?
-Can you see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I look forward to hearing your input and figuring out just what we would want out of this, if indeed we do want it. Remember that everyone's voice gets to be heard and has a say.
Back to top Go down
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Sky Above, Voice Within   Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:39 am

Well I really like the idea of a skyrim rp since I also play it, as for how big and detailed I would say really big and detailed since skyrim has endless amounts of things to do and find, a section of the forum is fine though I don't know for sure about that.

Combat could be an option that would be nice aswell and can be adjusted later on, I would love to have some original events or locations into the rp of the original game though I don't mind our own creation. As for the number of Dragonborn I agree on that though I won't be a Dragonborn I prefer not being one I can say already.

As for the races I'm fine with the races skyrim offers since those are already alot to choose from.

For the last one I got no clue but yeah as overall answer I would enjoy having such a RP being added to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Sky Above, Voice Within   Sky Above, Voice Within EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:50 am

It should have enough detail to make the RP entertaining.

My opinion from seeing these size RPs, it'd be a better option in making an brand new site for it. You'll have to make multiple boards and sticking them all in one area on here can be a hassle.

Honestly it should just stick to strict roleplay. I really haven't seen any sites that use a system on combat except the ones fighting should go first in threads while the bystanders are last or maybe in the middle. It depends I guess.

It should have its own plot line so in other words it'll be an AU Skyrim(alternate universe Skyrim).

Dragonborns should definitely be limited to at least two at the start, maybe one. The title is something to be honored, not something to throw around. But yeah that's my opinion.

The races shouldn't be limited so use them all.

And you got me there on that last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Above, Voice Within   Sky Above, Voice Within Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Above, Voice Within
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: General Talk and More. :: Casual Conversation-
Jump to: