Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Might be gone for awhile. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Might be gone for awhile.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

Might be gone for awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Might be gone for awhile.   Might be gone for awhile. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 pm

My hard drive is dieing out, and as this computer is like half my age, it's probably going to stay dead this time. So I may not be getting another computer for a couple of weeks if I ever do. I may come by the chat lounge every once in a while if I can get my Ipod to actually agree with chatango.

Basically, wont be on nearly as often, (Still might drop by to see how the RP's are going and make my contribution) and wont be on wc3 for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

Might be gone for awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for awhile.   Might be gone for awhile. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Alright, its good to warn us early
Hope you can get a new computer man
*Or, at least get one that semingly works*
Back to top Go down

Might be gone for awhile.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: WoRP News and Announcements :: Clan Talk-
Jump to: