Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
    Clan Database EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
    Clan Database EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
    Clan Database EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
    Clan Database EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
    Clan Database EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
    Clan Database EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
    Clan Database EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
    Clan Database EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
    Clan Database EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Clan Database

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Shimanaki
    Baby Chocobo
    Baby Chocobo

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:38 pm

A message to all clan members!

The clan database has been erased on US East. The clan will have to be reformed again. All clans on US East we're taken down, so we are not the only ones with this problem.

We will have to discuss a reformation date.
    Back to top Go down

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:41 am

So now what..... :/
    Back to top Go down
    Shimanaki
    Baby Chocobo
    Baby Chocobo

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:44 am

We reform again, that's what... Possibly on west this time because East is having a lot of troubles still
    Back to top Go down

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:47 am

Shimanaki wrote:
    We reform again, that's what... Possibly on west this time because East is having a lot of troubles still

Just a suggestion: Form in Europe, There is more RP going there than in west
    Back to top Go down
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 am

I used to have a RP clan on west not long ago, I agree. Not much RPing goes on in west, even east has more, but I'm not sure about euro.
    Back to top Go down
    super-Nova
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    super-Nova

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Uhm guys.....East and west are the same........East and West are two deferent bases for the same searver Which means its the same in both of them The bases are there to give you a better connection depending on where you are in the us.......Even though im clerely not in the us i still prefer to play on them becourse the player base is bigger and the europe servers a full of Country restricted games like TOWER DEFENCE GERMAN ONLY!!

Id say we reform on west and hope to god it doesnt get a fatal Hit like East...
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.thefallenkages.com
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Yes there both in the US your right.
    But for what ever reason east is more active with RP'ers.
    This could be account to more east centered RP clans that people moved over to east for.
    I agree on euro though, even if my German is VERY slight and rusty at that.
    Back to top Go down
    Eroku
    Animated Chocobo
    Animated Chocobo
    Eroku

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Although there are many points in this reformation business, I actually believe we should hunker down a bit until we are for certain that the servers aren't going to get a fatal hit

And, it seems many people are confused on what server to go on since the maintenance went on

I will say that East is our main US server, if anyone says otherwise, speak now, for forever hold your peace, cause honestly, I can't understand other languages
    Hell, im even rusty on French still, and i've been studying in that class for a good 2-3 years
    Back to top Go down
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

It wouldn't be a terrible idea to change servers, although I'm kind of torn between staying and going. I never learned french (Special education department said I CANT learn another language... although that's total BS IMO) and the only reason I know one word in German is because of my girlfriend, so from now on all I will say is we need to reform. Once east took that hit nobody, not even B.net can say if another is more likely or less likely. The only way we can know for sure is with time, but that will only be the knowledge that is, "Hey if we did it three months ago, nothing would have happened for three months." so in reality, we should just find at the very least a chat channel that we will all go on when we are in east (or other servers) to hang out while we want to find people to play games with us.

So I say stand! Stand with us for free.... uhh... wait sorry, got off topic, my bad.

That is all. Thank you for your time.
    Back to top Go down
    super-Nova
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    super-Nova

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm

ArmedWithWings wrote:
    It wouldn't be a terrible idea to change servers, although I'm kind of torn between staying and going. I never learned french (Special education department said I CANT learn another language... although that's total BS IMO) and the only reason I know one word in German is because of my girlfriend, so from now on all I will say is we need to reform. Once east took that hit nobody, not even B.net can say if another is more likely or less likely. The only way we can know for sure is with time, but that will only be the knowledge that is, "Hey if we did it three months ago, nothing would have happened for three months." so in reality, we should just find at the very least a chat channel that we will all go on when we are in east (or other servers) to hang out while we want to find people to play games with us.

So I say stand! Stand with us for free.... uhh... wait sorry, got off topic, my bad.

That is all. Thank you for your time.

I Agree We need to find a date to do this Armed has a F***ing good point here and i belive the faster we do this the faster we can settle and stop thinking about this
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.thefallenkages.com
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Well count me out of my own suggestion for a few days because of a family reunion, so i wont be online much on the next (3?) few days.
    Back to top Go down
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm

East is repaired and WORP is back up, everything is how it was before the original break down.

Topic closed.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Clan Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Clan Database   Clan Database Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Database
    Page 1 of 1