Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+3
Velaze
Some-Body
Eroku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Granted, but then you find out that, in fact, it's NOT what you truly want to be, and you are stuck being a giant uncooked hotdog being chased by hungry people for days until you can't run anymore and you are eaten alive.

I wish that the wish after mine had something to do with cheeseburgers.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 am

Wish granted, but you didn't specify details, so instead you are given a cheese burger license, apon which you don't even know the purpose of so, you try to use it.
Well, turns out it had no purpose anyways and it was just a propoganda to tell you that you failed in college and have to do it again.
Better luck next time.

Oh... I wish that some more neutral creatures in mythical descriptions could be real
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Granted, but they don't like zombies so when you walk by them, they immediately attack you and rip you to shreds. Not so neutral now eh?

I wish that my photoshop skills would be better
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Granted, but then you a transported to a deserted island devoid of any electronics.

I wish that I had a bigger bed.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Granted, a truck comes in with the bed out of nowhere when you haven't even paid for it and then left. You ignore it and decide to test it out and lay on it. It feels very soft and comfortable and he start to drift asleep. You then wake up and find that the bed was from Hell and if you slept on it..well you just got put in Hell and now you'll live there for all eternity..*cough*use the back entrance*cough*. Ahem, anyways have a nice stay there -waves as the portal in the bed closes and walks off-

I wish that some Christians weren't so freaking obsessive in their religion that they criticize you for following another religion besides their own. I already can tell the reply is going to suck xP. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Granted, but in its place, every other religion becomes as intolerant as those certain Christians used to be.

I wish for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Granted, but then everything around you disappears and you no longer exist

I wish I wasn't hurt from the past to come back
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Granted, but in exchange for this, you are cursed to see hallucinations of disturbing images every evening before you go to bed.

I wish that I had a really nice laptop.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 am

Granted, but the computer starts to upgrade itself and make a mind of its own. Then it will hack into the governments in every continent and gain control of all missile silos and anything that operates from electronics. This is what would had happened in 2000 but was delayed to 2012.

I wish that my singing improved.

Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Granted, but your singing style evolves into a screamo style, and you lose your voice before you had the chance to make any significant money or a legacy. Also, you can no longer eat cheeseburgers.

I wish I had the technology to safely, and quickly, visit other planets outside of our solar system.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Wish granted, but then you died on the moon cause you forgot to pack one thing...
Oxygen!

I wish for ten of these wishes to happen
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Granted, but since the 10 wishes were not specified, 10 instances of nothing happen. As an odd side effect, you are made human for 3 days.

I wish I had my own personal printer.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Wish granted, but then you personally become the printer

I wish for 3 more wishes!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:04 am

Granted, but every time you try to use these wishes, you forget what you're doing. Over time, you forget you even have them. Also, you develop a taste for buffalo meat.

I wish I had a blue-tinted lightbulb that made the room blue when I flipped the lightswitch.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

*Yeah buffulo meat!*

Wish granted, but then when you turn it on one day, you look around to see your ENTIRE room covered in white splotches, realising you've put in a UV lamp instead of a normal one, your in horror to see what has happened to your room, you never layed in you bed again

I wish a place could blow up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Wish granted...the area where you're standing blew up. Happy wishes xD

I wish for my ghostly abilities back in the cbox o-o
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Granted, but use of even one of the abilities completely drains you, leaving you only be able to use an ability once per day.

I wish I had the ability to write a captivating book.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Wish granted, but when you published the book, every nation in the world decided to ban the book for things that could be used to inspire people, and in this instance every nation has a civil war, resulting in a nuclear war to keep things in check, well then it just gets worse after that when the world goes into nuclear winter and now your burning your books for firewood, good thing the books only costed a dollar per cover

I wish my team could win the war of the webs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:35 am

You win, get very excited, and consequently die of a massive heartattack.

I wish that i could make an incorruptable wish Surprised
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Wish granted, but then someone else wishes you wish disappeared and then you disappear, don't you wish you made a better wish with you wish?
Try saying that three times :O

I wish I was the one that wished your wish away
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Granted, but you disappear along with him.

I wish I had a bratwurst to eat right now.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Wish granted, but when you go to take a bite out of it, you realise its... ITS... ITS!

THE WORST BRAT YOU'VE EVER TASTED
*See what I did there? Very Happy*

I wish that I would stop procrastinating
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Granted, but the result of that is you end up working yourself to death.

I wish I knew how to cook higher quality delicacies than I do now.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Granted, but then the world goes into nuclear fall out and all you can get thats edible is soup and nothing else but soup
Doesn't it suck when you can't use your skills? :O

I wish for a bucket of sunshine!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:39 am

Granted, and since this is direct sunshine, the bucket is as hot as the sun, and causes unbelievable destruction to the planet. In addition, people find this forum and track you down (if you managed to survive), and torture you for as long as the planet survives.

I wish I had the Infinity Gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: General Talk and More. :: Forum Gaming-
Jump to: