Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+3
Velaze
Some-Body
Eroku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Granted, but your goat bites off your left ring finger and runs off, never to be found again. You now have no goat and no ability to wear a wedding ring.

I wish I had a busty harem of women... Oh wait I do have one. I wish I had an even larger harem of busty women. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:08 am

Granted, but the new members see the old members and think you're a shallow pervert and walk away, never attempting to establish contact with you again. The old members saw the potential new members and felt highly insulted that even after all they provided, you're so much of a horndog that even that wasn't enough for you. As a result, they also walk out the door. The rumors of your shallow and vain personality spread, thus rendering any future attempts at a new busty harem unsuccessful.

(Honestly am I the only one coming up with elaborate responses up in here?)

I wish I had an oven that could successfully cook 10 pizzas at once, with 10 pizzas preloaded ready to be made.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Bahahaha, that kinda hurt but I can't say I didn't expect something of that sort :p

Granted, but your pizza oven only worked one way, you could cook the pizza but not remove them from the oven. Oh well.

(At the moment yes you are.)

I wish I wasn't so damn lonely right now...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Granted. You are then placed in in a prison with a bunch of burly guys who are not too keen on you arriving suddenly.

I wish I had a never-ending pot of fully cooked pasta.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:32 am

Granted, but you eat the so much you get fat, and a bunch of children 'mistake' you for a trampoline. Your purely massive double chin compresses your vocals chords and stops you from speaking. They jump on you and slowly, over the course of many hours (three at a time and several kids around to take turns) beat you to death. Whats worse is your mortician is a sadistic necrophiliac, and your dead body was found as a fraction on the slab. Also, this caused extreme grief for your family. You never had a funeral. Congrats! You are a cremated fraction of a corpse sitting on a storage shelf in a crematorium!

I wish I had a busty harem of woman again.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Granted, but then they realize you're just a shallow pervert.

I wish Armed stopped wishing for busty harems.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:06 am

Wish granted! He then wishes for a harem of women with small breasts and long hair.

I wish for a harem of women with small breasts, and long colorful hair.

Teehee :3
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Wish granted, but since you wished for the same wish twice, you are suddenly in the same scenario as what happened with the busty harem, the new saw you as a pervert and walked off while the old *Not being very old* only just stand there as their twins walked off, and then because of corrupted genetics they explode dramatically, leaving you in a bloody mess, and forever slandered as the most perverted man in the world
:3

I wish I had a pony!
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Granted, but when you go near the pony it kicks you in the balls and tramples you to death.

I wish for one hundred more wishes.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Wish granted!
Oh, wait, WAIT!
Actually it says in the wish handbook, rule forty-three million, two hundred and five... That you can't do that, and requesting such a wish is immediate and utterly painful -You explode- Dea...th...? -Looks over- Oh ****...

I wish I could see that again XD
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Granted, but then you eyes are assaulted by pictures of Justin Bieber without a shirt on.

I wish for brand new car that actually works.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:47 am

Your brand new car actually works! But its like Herbie (Herby? ****) and loves to drag you to the loudest heavy metal concerts. Oh it also has magical powers that corrects all vision and hearing loss. Have fun!

I wish I could explode again.

(Hehe, paradox moment.)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 am

Granted, but then you fully regenerate except for a rash on your feet that never goes away.

I wish I had a limousine.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:17 am

((good job you made Erokus wish come true after all! hehehe Razz))

Granted, but then the city is nuked as a zombie apocalypse begins! You never got to enjoy the limo... or the rest of your life...

I wish Ult would make me chieftain for a day.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Granted, but the clanmates are so taken aback by such an abrupt change, that even the most veteran members leave, and the clan falls apart. Also you get hit by a piece of toast to the left knee (The piece of toast is also burned).

I wish I had a giant can of bread.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Wish granted, but then it turns out that a zombie ate the bread, and then the can oddly enough, before it turns to you and tramples on you before eating you alive

I wish that the world would be destroyed *For no reason*
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Wish granted, YOUR world was destroyed, your family and friends abandoned you, your cats passed away, and you have nobody, no job, no house, no food, and well.. you starve to death... why? Because... meh who cares, there was no reason behind that.

I wish I had the power to create an undead legion to take over the world with...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 am

Granted, but the undead are too brainless to take orders, and end up standing around doing nothing and collapse from whithering away.

I wish I had more soda.
Back to top Go down
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 am

Granted. Though it turns out the soda isn't Mountain Dew but pure lemon juice.

I wish it would be Winter forever.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Wish granted, but then everyone and everything turns into ice blocks and the whole world experiences a second ice age... Permanently

I wish for- Ah who am I kiddin my wish came true already XD
I wish for the next expansion of technology
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 am

Wish Granted, but it's so expensive, only the overly-rich can afford it.

I wish I had more pillows.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Granted but their infested with hands that grope you when you lay one them.

I wish I had happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:04 am

Granted, but since you didn't specify when you wanted it, you are scheduled to receive it 2 months after you die.

I wish I could be a Saiyan and go Super Saiyan.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:14 am

Granted, but then Broly appears out of nowhere and beats you to pulp with one punch.

I wish I could visit America.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 am

Granted, but then you have to live with one of the clanmates who lives in America.

I wish I had a swing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: General Talk and More. :: Forum Gaming-
Jump to: