Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+3
Velaze
Some-Body
Eroku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm

wish granted but he had planned to blow you up and he suceeded while you failed. (sorry Razz)

i wish that anyone who metagames in fl should fall to the ground dead b/c they fail in rp
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Granted, but since you don't define metagaming very well, you drop dead also because the wish thinks you metagame too.

I wish I had mini corn dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hah i defined it :p   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Granted but you eat so many mini corn dogs that you choke killing yourself Smile

I wish that those who metagame* in FL would get attacked by their cmputers

*metagame- any of the following without proper rp for it: powerleveling, killing bosses, killing other players, robbing treasury/bank, getting hidden items (i.e. triforces, light bow, quick dagger)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Granted, but one night when you are feeling lazy in a FL game, and you metagame and are killed from electrocution by your own computer. You then wake up in a hospital bed to find that some of your skin is charred, but other then that you are ok. Feeling as though you don't want anyone else to go through that, you ask to have the wish revoked, which it is.

(For those of you who are wondering: Yes it is technically possible to be killed and brought back to life. An example of this would be your heart stopping, then shocked and "restarted" again. (This happened to my mom.))

I wish that I did not have a roommate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Granted but the lack of company drives you to insanity causing you to create an alternate personality that then convinces you to stab yourself in the heart

I wish there would be an alien movie (not as in the Alien/Aliens/ w/e series) in which the aliens are peacefull and humans don't assume that the aliens want to wipe us all out
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 pm

wish granted... but then the humans instead kill and eat the aliens, and the aliens fight for their lives *lol, just like in aliens vs predators XD*

I wish a snake got ran over
*lol, randomness...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Granted, but the aliens use a parasitic life form that gets implanted into the human mind making those infected to believe everything is peaceful. Instead of killing the humans the aliens drain them of their resources making humanities communities collapse and destroy themselves.

I wish my novel I'm writing now gets published and becomes a great hit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

(oops didn't see Erokus response lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Granted but then some random person who hates you for your success hires an assassin to kill you.

hm....

i wish i knew what to wish for :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Granted, but then you got scolded for making an unoriginal wish.

I wish Remembrance Day was a national holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 am

Wish granted but then everyone forgot what to remember

I wish for some WIGGLING JIGGLING JELLO!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 am

Granted, but the jello has been mixed with butane (I think thats the right word) and catches on fire, melting into little bits.

(Chemistry lesson: Butane is a chemical that reacts violently with oxygen causing to combust (explode, if you want to call it that) in contact with air. In a laboratory, it has to be diluted so this does not happen.)

I wish that I made a map that became more popular than DotA and eventually killed DotA.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Granted, but a new kind of map that's worse than dota(they dont deserve to have it spelled right lol) and takes over the map you created causing all games to be killed by it..

I wish.......i wish.......i wish for a phone with epic internet access!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Granted, but your phone will only turn on in areas with no internet access whatsoever.

I wish for a sledgehammer that could explode people's heads. Too bad it's probably going to explode mine when someone ruins my wish. Or maybe not, since I just said that. Or maybe so since I just said that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: haha neither   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 pm

granted but it explodes the president causing secret service to lock you up for life while the hammer is investigated at area 51

(btw when i posted that wish i forgot that someone had already posted pretty much the same wish; o well thats just my luck i guess)

i wish my brother wasnt so wierd Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Granted, but your brother decided to do the LEAST weird thing he could think of; Murder a large family and frame you. Then, after you are in jail, he murders you and goes on a world-wide murdering spree. Nobody can stop him! He just won't stop! No! NO! NOO! -dead- -revived to make a wish-

I wish I had my own television show.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Granted, and just when the show starts to become popular, you are sued for breaking several laws that you didn't even realize you were breaking when you made this show.

I wish the cafe had chicken patties more often.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 pm

wish granted, but then people go into an outrage because the cafe suddenly ran out of coffee to pay for the patties, then the cafe is burned down

I wish some things were better than others...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 pm

That's a stupid wish. Some things ARE better than others. Like Gmod is better than Minecraft. Hockey is better than soccer. Everything is better than anime. The quantum mechanical model is better than the Bohr-Rutherford model. Dogs are better than cats. Wolves are better than dogs. Large cats are better than wolves. Rhinos are better than large cats. Isaiah Mustafa is better than Chuck Norris. So wish granted, for srs.

I wish lolol I totally went back to continue on my rant and forgot to finish my wish.

I wish that crappy music like Kesha and Lady Gaga didn't exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:21 am

Granted, but then all the people who liked those particular artists banded together and murder YOU for making the wish. With you dead, they go on a rampage, killing all the rest of the ha-- Hang on, I think there's someone breaking in. OHSHI--

I wish I could go to DISNEYLAND!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 pm

I would gladly die for that sort of a cause. Anyway.
Granted. You get raped by some guy in a Mickey Mouse costume, proving that Disney is, in fact, evil.

I wish my friend and I could've done a bit better job when we went on this roller coaster and held up signs that said "YOU LOST Very Happy" and "THE GAME D:" on the part of the coaster that takes the picture. I mean we still got the message across, but it wasn't perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:13 pm

you just had to, didnt you?

Granted but then the pic gets posted online and you get brutally murdered by an angry mob of nerds who hate you that much for making them lose.

I WISH MY COMP DIDNT JUST DIE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Once again I would die an incredibly epic death. Nothing like being killed in a fit of rage.

Granted, but your computer then becomes alive, starts thinking for itself, and the apocalypse begins as the machines rise, etc, etc...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I wish that I had 10000 boxes of Ethernet cords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:44 am

Bit of an odd wish. Granted, but those boxes contain nothing but air. You realize the mistake of your wish and go back to wish for the cables themselves, but it is no use. Your wish is granted and final. After this is said, you go on a rampage, attacking the Wish God. Needless to say you died a terrible death.. The Wish God dove into your mind and found the thing you wished for most: A pink hello-kitty blanket. He grants your wish, only to have the blanket wrap itself around your neck and kill you. He then finds someone that wishes you to be reincarnated, and grants it. Congratulations, Ultimate. You are now a zombie. Go find Eroku and mate or something.. I don't know what you zombies do. And just to keep up the trend, the Wish God finds someone that wishes 47Chameleons dead and grants the wish, finding someone who wishes you resurrected, and turns you into a zombie as well. ( This has got to be the best corrupted wish ever. I am epic with this. In my mind, at least. ^^)

I wish I had a bag of M&Ms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: General Talk and More. :: Forum Gaming-
Jump to: