Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+3
Velaze
Some-Body
Eroku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:56 am

Wish granted, but you come to realise that its just a gauntlet that is so long, it seems to just keep going on forever.
Well, you try to lift it one day and it shoots out past the atmosphere, your amazed at your unknown strength and grin, and try to pull it down.
But then, something stops you, dead in your tracks... The gauntlet is so large its making its own gravity and pulling every other planet with it, INCLUDING EARTH!!
You try to stop it, but it turns out to be futile as you almost "fall" off of the earth along with the gauntlet, as soon as you see clouds flying past your head, you know this isn't gonna end well...

I wish for a wish that wasn't such a wish that this riddle was only the true wish of all
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 am

Granted, but your wish that stated that the riddle was not the true wish, thus, no wish could really be granted, and you obtained nothing in the end. For attempting to be confusing, you are locked in a cage for three days.

I wish I had my own headphones.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Wish granted, your head is now multiple phones

I wish for a lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

Eroku wrote:
Wish granted, your head is now multiple phones

I wish for a lol

Wish granted you are loling at your dead dog, I wish my dick was 10 inches.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:59 am

Wish granted, but now its so thin you can't do anything with it

I wish for a new night to begin
*And I laugh at dead squirels thank you ^, ,^*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:05 am

Eroku wrote:
Wish granted, but now its so thin you can't do anything with it

I wish for a new night to begin
*And I laugh at dead squirels thank you ^, ,^*

Wish Granted, but the night will be too cold for you to enjoy,
I wish I could Fly perfectly and always reach the ground if I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 am

Granted, but then you are then immediately teleported to a room with sharp spikes on the floor, and on the ceilng.

I wish I had breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 am

Wish Granted, but your breakfast is full of maggots. I wish I could do any girl at any time whenever I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am

Wish granted, but then every female in the world disappears

I wish for a HAPPY HAPPY FUN TIME
*Don't ask*
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 am

Wish granted, but the happy happy fun time lasts only until you're starting to have fun. Then it abruptly stops.

I wish I knew how, and had the resources to build, a supercomputer.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 am

Wish granted, your super computer can even speak! although all it can say is "Whos a super computer" repeadidly and all its calculations result in "'I'm Super!"

I wish I could go invisible so i could be an awesome assassin/spy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 am

ArmedWithWings wrote:
Wish granted, your super computer can even speak! although all it can say is "Whos a super computer" repeadidly and all its calculations result in "'I'm Super!"

I wish I could go invisible so i could be an awesome assassin/spy

Wish Granted, but when your invisible you cannot interact or see anything earthly,
I wish I could be on to see you guys instead of seeing only SN all the time >.<
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 am

M_A_K wrote:
Wish Granted, but when your invisible you cannot interact or see anything earthly,

Wish granted, but when your online the only name you see and hear about is SN's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 am

ArmedWithWings wrote:
M_A_K wrote:

Wish granted, but when your online the only name you see and hear about is SN's

Your suppose to make a wish -_-
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Oops xD

I wish that every time I screw up I gain 1000 dollars. (Try and screw that up perfectly Smile... btw, pass over mah money M_A_K! jkjk)
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 am

Granted, but you screw up by losing more money(destruction of property, fines, blah blah) then you earn back.

I wish I had the most brilliant mind in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 am

Congratulations! you now have the most brilliant mind in the universe! Except you had such an information overflow your frontal lobe was damaged and now you can't speak or have any motor control to tell people about whats on your mind! Oh hoh hooh that's gotta hurt! Well your live...

I wish I could kill any celebrity I want and get away with it for the rest of my life, without remorse.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Wish granted, but then one day, you feel ashamed (Look up the definition of Remorse, Shame does count Very Happy) for taking such lives without any punishment or gains, and so instead, you kill yourself
AND you got away with it! No one even knows you existed
I feel sad for Tom Wa-, wait, how did you get in this grave? :O

I wish I lost every game I ever played
^w^
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Wish granted, but the only games you play are high staked games where you loose millions, and kill yourself instead of facing the debt... Look like you lost the game of LIFE too! (LMFAO see what i did there?)

I wish i lived back in the 1100's when life was much easier.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Wish granted
But then one day, you got a strange pimpole on your face, since your from this age and not the dark ages, you presume its normal, but then one peasant sees you, and screams at the top of her lungs. Confused, you try to ask her whats wrong, and she screams out "WARLOCK!" Utterly confused, you try to explain to her that its just a pimpole, but before you can even mutter a word, you already have six men tackling you down and bringing you to a stake.

Unable to control anything, you yell and holler for help, only to hear the crowd roar back in anger against you. Your tied up to the pole and then burned alive, which the people then proceed to tie a large rock to you and toss you into the nearby river, never to find your body again. The end Very Happy

I wish we all could just drop it low like in limbo
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Wish granted, but you dropped it so low you shattered several bones and vertebra making you loose all functions below your shoulders, also you damaged your brain and all it does is remember the pain of your last several seconds of your life and replay it through your mind constantly 24/7, never allowing you to sleep or forget. Also pain medication doesn't help! Now your stuck in a dream that repeats itself with the exact amount of pain you felt if not more and nobody wants to pull the plug on your life support causing you to stay this way until you turn 103 and the dream stops, killing you and sending you into hell where your soul is tortured by crazed demons for eternity.

I wish I could become supreme ruler of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 am

Granted, but since you are unable to leave Earth, the rest of the universe doesn't really listen to your rules.

I wish I had a hamburger generator, to have a hot fresh burger whenever I wanted one.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Wish granted, but in order to make your hamburgers, it has to have the best ingrediants known to man, looking at the instructions you notice one of the ingrediants is Uranium, you bring your head back in anguish as you don't even know why hamburgers would use Uranium as an ingrediant, and you call the people who you ordered the machine from.
They reject your call and say no refunds, and so you decide to try to feed it once, wondering what would happen.
After you buy the ingrediants, your tell one of your friends to take a bite of the burger that was formed, not telling him what was actually in it, he said it tasted great, and you looked at the man like as if he was crazy.
Then you take a bite, and realise it is actually really good, and keep eating them.
After a week of eating them, you suddenly feel il, and an eary green glow comes out from your belly
Next thing you know, everyone around you is turning into mutants from the radioactivity that is your belly, including yourself, so much to the point of where you get poisoning and die a horrible, slow, bone racketing death.

I wish that I could be a gal
*Again, don't ask why*
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Granted, but then this wish is made public to many of your friends and family, who end up telling their friends and family. This causes you to become an outcast among the people you know, and causes people who don't know you to give you weird looks since your description is all over the place. While you walk home down the sidewalk the evening of this wish being granted, you are smote by a coconut.

I wish I had a bigger fan.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Wish granted, but its so big and requires so much energy every time you plug it in your breaker panel explodes.

I wish I had a pit bull that was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: General Talk and More. :: Forum Gaming-
Jump to: