Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
    Hey it's Shadow! EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Hey it's Shadow!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Velaze
    Growing Chocobo
    Growing Chocobo
    Velaze

Hey it's Shadow! Empty
    PostSubject: Hey it's Shadow!   Hey it's Shadow! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey it's Shadow! Nutty-1
    ...~Remember~...

Hey fellow clan members. My name is Shadow but I have other aliases. There's Dark, Kori, and Nutty. Though lately the names have been starting to come back again after a while. The only people around here that have known me for a good while now consists of only a handful now. Which is slightly depressing but no matter that doesn't matter right now. The people who know me are UltiPower, ErokuSion, Shimanaki, and Kimc497. Well Kc I never really knew much about because I rarely saw him online when I was on. But meh, he counts I guess.

My real identity has been a secret and it will stay a secret so don't try to get me to tell you because I never will and that's final. I'm also a big roleplayer, mainly on rp sites and such, and likes to meet new people unless they act like complete jerks then they can just f*** off. I'm also a manga/anime fan and I have lots of animes that I've watched and still watching over the years since I started. The list that I can come up with on anime/manga so far is Bleach, Naruto, D. Gray-Man, Rosario+ Vampire, Clannad, Angel Beats, Fooly Cooly[that is the strangest anime I've ever watched], Deadman Wonderland, and Air Gear. I'm sure there's others that I've watched but they're not popping up.

I also like to draw anime and it's become a passion of mine. I've been attempting to draw digital artwork and so far it's not doing too terribly bad. I have a DeviantART page if you want to look it up. I'll hand out the link later though. I also like to write sometimes but I rarely do that anymore because I don't really have the time or patience at the moment so writing has been rare for me.

Sometimes I do like to pile stuff up things that I need to do a bit too much, but I'm pretty reliable person when you need someone. And I'm rather kind to people when I first meet them, well normally I am. Well I'm going to leave you guys so if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'll try to help as best as my abilities allow me.

P.S~ Oh and here's my DA page. MrShadowSavior's DA Page

Back to top Go down

Hey it's Shadow! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Shadow!   Hey it's Shadow! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 am

Just a question, is your other account called "Nutty" if so then you were rping with me in channel for a few hours -O.o
    Back to top Go down
    Velaze
    Growing Chocobo
    Growing Chocobo
    Velaze

Hey it's Shadow! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Shadow!   Hey it's Shadow! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Nah my original account was DarkSavior but I lost the password and I'm too lazy to get it back so I changed it. I think I'm going back to Kori-Shadow so my name is the same on here and the clan once my tower is fixed. And also I told Ulti that I wasn't going to join and I was bored so I secretly hopped in and pretended to be a friend to myself. But meh that was there and this is now.
    Back to top Go down

Hey it's Shadow! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Shadow!   Hey it's Shadow! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 am

Lol why would you pretend xDD
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Hey it's Shadow! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Shadow!   Hey it's Shadow! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey it's Shadow!
    Page 1 of 1