Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello fellow WoRP members! Some of you may know me because I was one of the few to help bring the clan back up. Well I know how some of you eager people will probably want some graphics to describe your person. Well I have your solution. But I will need a few things because right now I am not doing original drawings[my drawing isn't that good yet xD] but if you tell me a person or a description of your person I can try to find some pictures for you. And after that you will be with your very own awesome graphics! Have fun!

Some of my avatars:
Spoiler:

Some of my signatures:
Spoiler:

Last edited by NovaSan on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:41 am

I can do a lot of Graphics too Smile!
I would love to help you out, Just give me a PM or a /w Smile.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Maybe so but you'd be the runner up if I ever get more than one if that's fine with you xD.
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:27 am

Don't know if you remember me from waaay back in WoFl, when Kc was Chieftan and blah blah and she made signatures.

There's a signature I've been wanting to get back, and that was the Pichu one she did for me. It wasn't all to flashy, it was just a cute little sleeping Pikachu, with a blue scarf and my name. If you can re-create it, I'd be most pleased.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 am

I think CNTx made that for you. If you want, I can go back to one of the old forums and look for it. I might be able to find the picture.
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 am

Well, maybe... But I think it was under FBH_Elfofnight5, not Shimanaki. It'd be nice to show him the old one though, so he knows what it all is already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 am

Kori-Shadow wrote:
Maybe so but you'd be the runner up if I ever get more than one if that's fine with you xD.

Kori-Shadow, I challenge you to a Graphics off!
Theme Shall be: SPOOKY AND SCARY.
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Nah I'm good I just do graphics for kicks. I'm not a big challenger x3. Plus I don't have my art programs at the moment. They're on my other tower T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 pm

1. I think your graphics are awesome and are fit for a challenge >:O.
2. THAT SUCKS not have your art programmes >.<.
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Erm.... Can you make two of the same signature but with two different names? XD One with Shimanaki and the other with Aazensnow? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]   Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Avvy/Siggy Block[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Help and Suggestions :: Signatures and Avatars-
Jump to: