Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
New Points System! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
New Points System! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
New Points System! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
New Points System! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
New Points System! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
New Points System! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
New Points System! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
New Points System! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
New Points System! EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

New Points System!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Points System! Empty
PostSubject: New Points System!   New Points System! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Anyways Guys I had a talk with Eroku and SN so I was told to put in the suggestion box so you all can see! Smile, anyway I wanted to discuss a point system, There is a point system in the template of this forum, we just got to use it. So what I was thinking is in Contests we keep points as prizes and with those points can be traded in rewards such as Bot Admin for a day or Free Hosting for a week. Anyways I think this would make our forums ineteresting and fun. Thanks for your time Smile.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

New Points System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Points System!   New Points System! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Okay, I do wish to ask a few questions

What would the contests consist of? (You gotta remember some people can do things better than others)

Would there be any other rewards? And if so, what would they be?

How would we connect the bots to the site to calculate the rewards?
Back to top Go down

New Points System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Points System!   New Points System! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Yes I have thought of Contests that consists of Graphics and In Game contests also, Even who can say the best RP line, And everyone can Add to the events!

The Rewards I would like to talk to Ultimate to see what is more possible for a Reward

And we do not need to connect we can just use the bots ourselves to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Points System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Points System!   New Points System! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Points System!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Help and Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: