Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Shiminaki :) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Shiminaki :) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Shiminaki :) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Shiminaki :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Shiminaki :) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Shiminaki :) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Shiminaki :) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Shiminaki :) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Shiminaki :) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Shiminaki :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

Shiminaki :) Empty
PostSubject: Shiminaki :)   Shiminaki :) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 am

Hey err'body!

The name's Shimanaki, but you can call me Shim, Shims, Snow, Aazen.... Etc.? Just no mean or profane name. Let's see... I'm 16 and I'm probably going to be a thorn in your side when you first get to know me. You can ask Ultimate, who knows me well, I will always be a thorn in your side, even when you know me. Smile

Currently I'm an anonymous illustrator/writer for Archaic Arts magazine. I'm very lazy, except when it comes to my drawings... Well, still lazy there. I'm still a high school student, heading into my Junior year at a Trade School for Administrative Professional classes. I'm still thinking of places to go to for college, if anyone out there has a suggestion, I'm open to it.

If anyone want's to see any of my artwork, go here.

I'm usually a kind person to most people. I like to play multiple games within Warcraft III; BvO, DBZ Tribby, Fantasy Life, Custom Hero Arena, etc.. I'm into a lot of manga and anime, so if you like that stuff, I can talk about it all day. There's still lots you can learn about me, I look forward to meeting you all Smile

P.S. Causing drama with me can get me really mad, or it can be just like causing drama with a wall, stupid and pointless.

Thanks~
AazenSnow
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Shiminaki :)   Shiminaki :) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:57 am

Eh.... you're not really a thorn in people's sides. You tend to catch people in bad moods and try to infect them with your good mood. That's not really being a thorn.

You're an interesting person, to say the least. I mean that in a good way. xP

Man my thoughts are scattered this morning. I'll get back to you on this. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiminaki :)   Shiminaki :) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 am

Lol Ultimate xD Funny though he did catch me when I was in a bad mood loool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiminaki :)   Shiminaki :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiminaki :)