Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
    The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

The Shaman Elections.

Go down 
    +2
    super-Nova
    Ultimate_Power
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ultimate_Power
    Angelic Chocobo
    Angelic Chocobo
    Ultimate_Power

The Shaman Elections. Empty
    PostSubject: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 am

Greetings, clan members. It's been a week since the clan was remade, so the time has come.

This clan is a democracy, and as such, I feel it is up to the clan members who they want to be their Shamans. For right now, I am collecting names (which I realize I should have been doing sooner). If you want be put on the ballot, so to speak, either send me a PM (private message), or reply to this topic. I will post this in the clan message of the day, and this will run for a week or until people believe we have enough people running. Here are the people who have already shown an interest:

M_A_K
    Diaster
    Shimanaki
    ZetsuboSan
    Eroku/Shal
    super-Nova

Do not hesitate to put your hat into the ring (figuratively speaking) if you want to.
    Back to top Go down
    super-Nova
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    super-Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 am

Well....Ma vote goes to M_A_K Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.thefallenkages.com
    Eroku
    Animated Chocobo
    Animated Chocobo
    Eroku

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:06 am

Well, I would put a vote to myself, but that wouldn't be very fair now would it?

For the four shamans, I would put votes towards Diaster, Zetsu, Mak and/or SN
    Back to top Go down
    Shimanaki
    Baby Chocobo
    Baby Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 am

Just some hints for those wanting to really make Shaman, don't forget to talk and spend time with your clan members, get to know them a bit and if they like you, they'll vote for you fairly and thourghly. Just don't manipulate, bribe, blackmail, or threaten them. That's just wrong!

I've still to think of two more of my votes, for I have not met/conversed with 3 of the Shamans, but two definently are getting a vote out of me, Eroku and Zets.
    Back to top Go down
    Ultimate_Power
    Angelic Chocobo
    Angelic Chocobo
    Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 am

I would like to make mention that ArmedWithWings is also entering into the race for a shaman. I was going to delete the topic and remake it with his name on the list, but since so many people replied here, I just thought to tell you guys here.

On a related note, I would like to know: Do you guys and girls believe that we have enough entries for the moment, or should we wait for more people to enter?
    Back to top Go down
    Eroku
    Animated Chocobo
    Animated Chocobo
    Eroku

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 am

Well, I do believe we should have a short list, because honestly I don't wanna be voting for 10+ people, this many right now is enough for a shaman election

And I may remove SN and or Mak from my vote...
    However I won't be sure till later on
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 am

Ultimate_Power wrote:
    I would like to make mention that ArmedWithWings is also entering into the race for a shaman. I was going to delete the topic and remake it with his name on the list, but since so many people replied here, I just thought to tell you guys here.

On a related note, I would like to know: Do you guys and girls believe that we have enough entries for the moment, or should we wait for more people to enter?

I have not seen a clan with more than 4-5 Shamans Razz.
    Back to top Go down
    Armedwith(chicken)wings
    Aging Chocobo
    Aging Chocobo
    Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm

That would be the shaman limit. 1 chief, 5 shamans, and however many grunts you can shove into the list.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 am

ArmedWithWings wrote:
    That would be the shaman limit. 1 chief, 5 shamans, and however many grunts you can shove into the list.

Agreed.
    Back to top Go down
    Harbringer1292
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    Harbringer1292

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 am

Well, i know its sorta late now, (or is it? O.o) But i'd like to throw my hat into ring. I know i've been incognito for quite awhile, but ive been around for two years or so. Im not gonna go and bribe Ult into making me shaman because we good friends. I want to be fairly voted in, if its still eligible, i'd love to throw in my name for consideration. I'm still working on getting to know everyone quickly, but ive made no efforts to hide who i truly am from people. Hopefully i am not too late! :p
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/michael.b.silverio
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shaman Elections.   The Shaman Elections. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shaman Elections.
    Page 1 of 1