Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
    Wc3 World Editor EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Wc3 World Editor

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Wc3 World Editor Empty
    PostSubject: Wc3 World Editor   Wc3 World Editor EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:58 am

Well I don't know about all the clan members who've joined in my absence.. but i am very familiar with the Wc3 World Editor, and i was wondering, if we might could get a team of people together, to make maps. I could teach most people who are willing to learn.
    My main point is, i was going to suggest a place for all clan members to upload maps, (i have tons), or could someone direct me to this place, if there is already such a thread? i can't find it....
    Back to top Go down
    Eroku
    Animated Chocobo
    Animated Chocobo
    Eroku

Wc3 World Editor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wc3 World Editor   Wc3 World Editor EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:36 pm

I do not believe we have a thread for map making... However that would be a very nice thing to have wouldn't it...?
    And I would be more than happy to join such a team, I know many of the basics, including altering many units into different purposes, and specific details in terrain and other things
    However, I am not familiar with skin changing and trigger setting (I attempted to learn how to set a trigger for an automatic gold creater, however that kinda ended horribly)
    Back to top Go down

Wc3 World Editor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wc3 World Editor   Wc3 World Editor EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:05 am

Lol, I've gotten good at triggers and custom models, but i'm no good at making fluid and visually pleasing terrain xD
    I'm also not great at writing quests/storylines if we make an RP map. But give me a storyline and i can program NPC's to do anything you want. I can also create completely custom units/items/abilities.... And i think it would be easy enough to teach.
    Back to top Go down
    Eroku
    Animated Chocobo
    Animated Chocobo
    Eroku

Wc3 World Editor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wc3 World Editor   Wc3 World Editor EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Alright, I think this can work out, work out just fine
    ^w^
    Back to top Go down

Wc3 World Editor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wc3 World Editor   Wc3 World Editor EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Well, I'll upload a map with some custom triggers in a post soon, then you can look at it and maybe get a concept... I'll add trigger comments above the triggers to explain each one.
    Back to top Go down
    Eroku
    Animated Chocobo
    Animated Chocobo
    Eroku

Wc3 World Editor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wc3 World Editor   Wc3 World Editor EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Alright
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Wc3 World Editor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wc3 World Editor   Wc3 World Editor Empty

Back to top Go down

Wc3 World Editor
    Page 1 of 1