Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:39 am

Fantasy Life hasn't had a new release in a long, long time. This is largely due to a lack of motivation from diaster. I'm not sure if that's changed or not, but I've recently started helping him (under name YakaryBovine) and I'm confident we can get a release done in less than a week.

If you guys have any input in the form of suggestions, balancing or plain old ranting, please post here or pop over to... Well, I can't post links, but you guys have the link around here somewhere anyway.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:30 am

I would have interest playing the new version but in my honest opinion I think Warcraft is a little... dead. Although I haven't logged on in some time.

Anyways, best of luck with getting the new version finished!
Back to top Go down
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:53 pm

I also would play the new version though Armed is kind of right .... I've seen none of you in the past few weeks :s
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:11 am

I just moved into a new house this month so I've been busy getting a laptop, getting internet, and getting a job, and those are my lower priorities at the moment. :3

Back to top Go down
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Well i'll always be here waiting for you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Yeah... I am disappointed to say I haven't had time for **** as of late
Well, okay I should say for like the past year...
College is hard, and time consuming, not to mention everything else that goes with it
But you know, I would love to see a new Fantasy life, even if I don't get on at all
At least something to spur the life of it
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:04 am

I personally wouldn't mind a brand new version of Fantasy Life, and once I get back to college, I can get RoC back on my laptop as well as TFT so that we can RP again. WC itself may be pretty much dead, but that shouldn't stop us from RPing, even if the clan itself isn't technically around anymore.

Any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:40 am

I'll be up for any RP here or on WC, we'll see how things go. I don't know myself if there is a new version since it has been awhile since I was online so...
Back to top Go down
super-Nova
Hatchling
Hatchling
super-Nova

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 am

WCIII is far from dead...With all the new players comming from Garena there's constantly new roleplayers joining and getting the game...Id be up for a good RP Anytime...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefallenkages.com
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:01 am

New roleplayers isn't always a good thing unfortunately ...most have no patience and 0% skill or are just trolls
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:45 am

That's why we show patience to find those that are wanting to roleplay, and teach them if they are willing. ^.^
Back to top Go down
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling
ColdFrost

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:38 am

I will show alot of patience and teach them as long as they're kind.
Back to top Go down
super-Nova
Hatchling
Hatchling
super-Nova

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:29 pm

I sure hope so D:

Ive been roleplaying for a while now but im still considered new since i disapeared just as i started to get it :<
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefallenkages.com
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm

I will be willing to teach new comers
Although as some may know, I am not the best teacher around (As in my patience can grow thin to those who do not try)
Anyways, if they are news that new people are coming, I shall spread my roleplaying chaos :3 all over their faces
innuendo intended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?   Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any new interest in a new version of Fantasy Life?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Help and Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: