Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
About me :P EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
About me :P EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
About me :P EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
About me :P EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
About me :P EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
About me :P EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
About me :P EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
About me :P EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
About me :P EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

About me :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

About me :P Empty
PostSubject: About me :P   About me :P EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Well my name is Alexis and i love to play rp games and id have to say the main reason iam apart of WoRP is cause of armedwithwings lol well this is all iam posting about myself if ya wanna know more ask me yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: About me :P   About me :P EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Hiya lock! Well this is me, armed with wings. Did you know I am in the chat room with you right now? Can you guess who I am? Hehe. Wouldn't be surprised if you already did. Uhh yeah, so please feel free to explore, if you want to join an RP please do. Currently we have our Life Aboard A battle Cruiser going on, its looking great, talk to Eroku or Krystal if you want a place in it and they will set you up on the crew. We also have RPs in wc3 playing Cruiser command, Eroku and Krystal can give you more information on that.

Other than that, Ultimate_Power is our cheiften and I encourage you to talk to him, he's a great guy and probably the most sane...
ok no, hes still crazy like the rest of us...

So welcome to the clan! Hope you find it as awesome as I hoped you would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About me :P   About me :P EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm only here occasionally. If you need something or have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

EDIT: Forgot to mention; My username in the Chat Lounge is KogitsuneMaru, and my user on WC3 is Kogarasu_Maru.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: About me :P   About me :P EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Greetings, Lockheart. I'd like to formally welcome you to the forum and to the clan. I hope to speak to you myself soon and RP with you and the other clannies soon as well. We're glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time here in WoRP.

~Ultimate_Power

(Koga, you can get on WC now? I can't remember the last time you were online.)
(Armed, I was going to say I am the most sane. Then I remembered the giant mechs I built)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About me :P   About me :P Empty

Back to top Go down

About me :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Welcoming Center :: And you are?-
Jump to: