Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

About myself (Srbbuff)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

About myself (Srbbuff) Empty
PostSubject: About myself (Srbbuff)   About myself (Srbbuff) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Well I'll start with this.

My name is Miroslav Jung I'm from Serbia even tho chat wont approve of Serbia so I put Germany in,as it is my 2nd country of origin but I don't know German..So I cant really speak it. I finished my high-school yesterday (Of this post) In my country we do school education a bit differently,but I sorta finished my final exams something US people do in college. My hobbies involve sleeping a lot,going to the gym,my goal is to become a pro bodybuilder,but that will involve lots of work and lots and lots of time. And also playing games,I enjoy warcraft and have been playing it for about 9 years. I enjoy woman because I like them,even tho I cant get a date or a girlfriend but...that doesn't matter QQ . Well to the last regard about not getting a date when I become bigger and stronger and then I will have all the woman I want! Muahhaha *cough* I mean That's sorta all about me,I like to joke about things about me or other people,so If i make a mean joke I don't really mean it,but I mostly joke about myself then other people.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: About myself (Srbbuff)   About myself (Srbbuff) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Hah hah! Makes sense of why chatango wouldn't accept the location, cause I don't think it recognizes Serbia *Don't know why, don't ask*
Anyways, your a fairly good gamer from my point of view, that and bringing you in brings a sense of life back into the clan
Welcome to the clan Srb! X3
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: About myself (Srbbuff)   About myself (Srbbuff) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Greetings, good sir 

You can see my name next to my post, so I won't bore you by being redundant. However, I would like to formally welcome you to the clan. I see you have already met two of the clan-mates here. From what I read, you seem like just the kind of person to fit in with our clan. We enjoy all kinds of conversation. I am eager to converse with you myself. Smile

A word of warning: KrystalShallow occasionally likes to pounce other members in the chatbox. 

~Ultimate_Power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About myself (Srbbuff)   About myself (Srbbuff) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes. Smile Yeah I met a few members and I am aware of Krystal's pouncing tendencies ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: About myself (Srbbuff)   About myself (Srbbuff) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Just be on the lookout, Krystal isn't the only one with weird tendencies.

Zets has a tendency to throw weird concoctions, and Farren has a tendency to throw plates and spell cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About myself (Srbbuff)   About myself (Srbbuff) Empty

Back to top Go down

About myself (Srbbuff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Welcoming Center :: And you are?-
Jump to: