Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Stratagy map EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Stratagy map EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Stratagy map EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Stratagy map EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Stratagy map EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Stratagy map EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Stratagy map EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Stratagy map EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Stratagy map EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Stratagy map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

Stratagy map Empty
PostSubject: Stratagy map   Stratagy map EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 pm

I am designing a strategy map based around, more or less angels vs demons, but with mortals stuck in the crossfire.
Any and all tips/ideas are greatly appreciated, this can be from triggers (or trigger guides) to models you would like, and even some ideas on the terrain or a cool idea for an event. Maybe even a zombie apocalypse! :O Oh no!

The mortals can accept either of the gods, or be forced to follow the religion. They can also all become neutral and follow neither as a whole. Finally they neutral humans can ally neutral humans, so the battle could end up with angels vs humans vs demons. This is done through a semi complex delegate system. If you move a missionary/delegate/possessed peasant to a circle of power, a chat box opens up with three options, yes: You join their alliance/religion. No: You respectfully decline and stay neutral (unless a manual war is enacted) and Kill them. I have some funny names to put this as for each unit that goes onto the circle. Killing them will put you into war with them. Some special abilities so far are:

Demons can "Declare war on mortals." with a chat command, putting them at war with all humans for the entire game. It will also give them a few goodies (not decided)

Higher deities have fighting abilities (that have a massive cool down) that can affect anywhere on the map. They have about 8 spells/summons/abilities/aura's each. The auras/summons only affect the area around him.

Some demon units have invisibilities and possessions(only against mortals) to control enemies.

Humans have a tavern, I suggest you defend this build at all costs because loosing it means loosing all the cool heroes you can get. You start with one hero (Town mayor) and throughout the game new heroes will arrive and become available to hire, but once they die they cannot come back. May add in a way to get select heroes within the map by defeating creep spawns, may not.

Angels can fly in their angelic form across the map, but have no attack in this form.

With all mortals in agreement the angels can declare "Mortal guardians" where they gain several goodies, and angels and mortals are neutral unless the mortal decide otherwise.

Mortals get a lot of cool units. Like monster hunters (DPS Tank, anti demon/angel) and mortals may consist of humans, elves, and dwarves, with a high possibility of other races, such as Naga, or centaur.

Demons and angels start with no heroes, and have to fight their way through a place, currently known as purgatory, to unlock them. The further in they go, the stronger the hero will be. These heroes will revive... probably.

There are four plains in the game. The higher deity, where the angelic god, and demonic god will sit, this player will be in control of taking over mortals, gaining heroes from purgatory, and about 25% of the army (All units being full angels) invading the mortal and enemy realms. The lower is the demi realm. These two players will have one hero, known as an arch angel or fallen angel, they are responsible for the other 75% of the army invading the mortal realm, as well as protecting the higher deity's realm. Their units are mostly made up of half angels/demons, demi gods and one or two mortal units. The third realm is the mortal realm, where all the mortals and creeps are. The other realm is off map, and is currently known as purgatory, for heroes.

Items within the game will be plentiful, with some rarities and specials.

Terrain may include deserts, swamps, mountains, blighted areas, city-like, and ruins. Although I need to find how to get several tile sets into one map. Diaster/harb, if you could aid me with that, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to all your ideas, and can't wait to get a clan map up and built. Oh btw, it will be RP-able
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

Stratagy map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stratagy map   Stratagy map EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 pm

I had actually discussed this amongst the chat when you first came up with the idea
And besides wanting a character, I am actually willing to help test the map ^, ,^
This was an idea of a special demon deity
Shal'Neshala/Raqiyah'Neshala
The Demon of Temptation

Ultimate:
The Golden Trees of Sin
-Creates a building at the selected area, creating a tower that continuously spawns small golden apples, which last for 20 seconds

Other Ultimate:
The Faces of Temptation
Changes Shal'Neshala into a ranged, female form, Raqiyah'Neshala, changing Swiping Claws to Splitting Arrows, and The Return of Sin to The Continued Sins

Swiping Claws/Splitting Arrows
-Cleaveing attack
/Allows hero to hit more than one target

The Return of Sin/The Continued Sins
-Causes a powerful regeneration aura as more corpses form around the hero
/Causes a powerful speed aura, that increases attack speed and movement speed as more allied units are around

The Lure of Adam to Eve
-When used, it spawns a ward that pulls units in and damages them every second, amplified in male form

The Lure of Eve to Adam
-Throws a ball of sin, damaging either a unit or hero, but does extra damage to male heroes in female form

Now depending on the format of the game, I may suggest like units or buildings or something... So
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

Stratagy map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stratagy map   Stratagy map EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Right on, with normal heroes the skill set was likely going to be lvl 1, 2, 3, and then only one skill could become ultimate, but for clan heroes (If I add them in) I will try to find a way to make it work. Also thank you, ill add you to my metal beta testers list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stratagy map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stratagy map   Stratagy map Empty

Back to top Go down

Stratagy map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: WoRP News and Announcements :: Clan Talk-
Jump to: