Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Harbringer, im well...meh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbringer1292
Hatchling
Hatchling
Harbringer1292

Harbringer, im well...meh Empty
PostSubject: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 am

Heya guys, names actually Michael Silverio, call me whatever nickname you want to, ive heard it all...mostly. But i am a 20 year old male who's just trying to get by in life. Ultimate, aka my good friend Matter-man (just came up with that lol, Mr Chemistry major) has been a good friend for a while now. My friend Kay introduced me to the clan, though shes long been passed away by now, RIP HordeOrcs. Anyway, im outoging and creative, anything else ya wanna know just ask! ^.^

*EDIT*
I play xbox live, names Harbringer1292, i got a facebook, add me if you want, i play on Battle.net on the Useast server, names Harbringer1292 or you can find me on Phantom.Edge

I am engaged, have long brown hair, mysterious chocolate eyes, and im skinny, very skinny lol, only 109lbs. be jealous of my metabolism, i know i am. anyway, like i said, any questions, concerns, complaints, death threats, please ask or tell away, have a nice day! ^.^

*EDIT2*
I have been in this clan for awhile now, but i had to reactivate my account here on this site, just so no ones freaking out at me lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michael.b.silverio
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

PostSubject: Re: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Welcome to the clan! Good to meet you, I'm armedwithwings (after the flash game, yes) I happen to be the most loved, well respected, ehh forget it I'll quit while I'm ahead ahaha. I'm Scottish so if you see me calling my friends "Love" don't think I'm cheating, I leave that for the wc3 campaign cheers . Also, I am very jealous of your metabolism, I'm 16 and 125 Ibs... Something isn't correct here haha. Haven't gained weight since 13? 14? eh doesn't matter much Razz.

So welcome to the clan, don't be afraid to look me up ArmedWithWings, east and west or just come to my personal channel that I'm in when I'm not playing games: Armed's Dragon Cave (be careful though... my dragon might want to eat you xD)

Oh by the way... I lost the game

Last edited by ArmedWithWings on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harbringer1292
Hatchling
Hatchling
Harbringer1292

PostSubject: Re: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Lol Armed, nice to meet you, and i'v ebeen with this clan for several months now, almost alittle over a year now that i actualy sit down and think about it...I just been gone for so long from this site that i had to re-register my account. My and Ult have been friends for a long time, he's my home boy, and we talk alot whenever im not rediculously busy... otherwise thank you for the welcoming though lol! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Haha! It has been a while since I have seen you about Harbringer, I humbly welcome you back to our, er, lingering clan?
My account on Wc is Shal_Neshala
Just to let you know if you look me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbringer1292
Hatchling
Hatchling
Harbringer1292

PostSubject: Re: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 am

Ha, ok Eroku, wait, is that on what server? I normally use useast, but since im smack dab in the middle of the country, i can work useast and uswest. Im still Harbringer1292, but i sometimes get on HordeOrcs just to try and help keep her account active. Sometimes my old inactive accounts get deleted, dont want that happening to Kays.
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 pm

East and West
But I mostly go onto East
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Random post because I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbringer, im well...meh   Harbringer, im well...meh Empty

Back to top Go down

Harbringer, im well...meh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Welcoming Center :: And you are?-
Jump to: