Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

A Newcomer's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A Newcomer's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: A Newcomer's Introduction   A Newcomer's Introduction EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Hello, everyone from clan WoRP, my online name is Alipheese, I go by a million names however, so you might not see me online on this name much. I was told of this place by Eroku. I have been Role-Playing since the age of around eight I believe... Not so sure was an interesting time to RP... I really have no major experience in Role-Playing, I taught myself. I might be a bit weird when you first get to know me so give me some time before accusing me of anything... I just graduated and work, so the times I am online are when I'm not at work. I am a gamer, and a novice violinist...

I love music, gaming, and anime/manga, and Role-Playing... If there is anything you would like to know about me please ask and I will answer as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer's Introduction   A Newcomer's Introduction EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 am

Greetings and welcome, good sir. ^_^ We are always glad to have roleplayers of all kinds in the clan. To be honest, I'm self-taught as well. xD I do not know if Eroku told you or not, but we're all fairly weird around here. so it is my personal belief that you'll fit right in.

I envy the fact that you can play an instrument too. I, for one, always wanted to play an instrument, the piano to be specific, but my family and I never really had the money to afford lessons... or a piano for that manner.

Getting back on track though, I hope you have an enjoyable time here with us. We'll hopefully be reforming shortly, and we would love to have you roleplaying with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo
Eroku

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer's Introduction   A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Heh, I would say something special, but from my stand point, i've known him more than anyone else here...

So, I say, welcome, and thank you for coming into the clan friend ^w^
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer's Introduction   A Newcomer's Introduction EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 am

Greetings uhm...-looks up at your name- Alipheese. Is there a shorter way b/c that'd make it easier on some of us who are extremely lazy in saying our whole name x3. Btw Eroku you knew him before me o.O. Wait I take that back, it shouldn't surprise me xD. Anywho welcome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer's Introduction   A Newcomer's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newcomer's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Welcoming Center :: And you are?-
Jump to: