Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

Nova's Battleground Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

Nova's Battleground Characters Empty
PostSubject: Nova's Battleground Characters   Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm

So what to tell us your name?

Alright so what to tell us your age now?

Hm..alright now tell me this. Are you a boy or a girl? I can't see very well when you sit in the dark. Also if you're something else, tell me what race you're from.

Okay chill out, it was a simple question. Now, can you tell me how you look since you rather sit in the dark?

Oh you're a feisty one. Now then, would you like to tell us some of your hobbies?

Yeesh this job is getting ridiculous. Uhm, care to tell us a bit about yourself like your personality so I can possibly prepare?

Okay, now can we hear a bit about your past? This is the last question and then I'll leave you be.

Last edited by MrNovaKun on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velaze
Growing Chocobo
Growing Chocobo
Velaze

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Battleground Characters   Nova's Battleground Characters EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 pm

So what to tell us your name?
I'm Sora Kuromizu, why do you want to know?

Alright so what to tell us your age now?
I shouldn't have to tell you but sure whatever. I'm eighteen.

Hm..alright now tell me this. Are you a boy or a girl? I can't see very well when you sit in the dark. Also if you're something else, tell me what race you're from.
What the bloody hell do you think I am? Do I sound like a girl in the least bit? Geez, this is ridiculous. Yes I am a guy and I am a Vizard. Got it now?

Okay chill out, it was a simple question. Now, can you tell me how you look since you rather sit in the dark?
Why should you care? You probably won't see me anyways. But whatever.
Spoiler:

Oh you're a feisty one. Now then, would you like to tell us some of your hobbies?
Fine whatever. I like to play the guitar, acoustic or electric. It's a way to pass the time for me and its something I enjoy. I also like to train with my zanpakuto and release my Bankai one day. I'm still stuck with a Shikai but I'm fine with that. There, I don't have many hobbies, maybe I'll pick up a few later on in life.

Yeesh this job is getting ridiculous. Uhm, care to tell us a bit about yourself like your personality so I can possibly prepare?
Nosy little bastard aren't you? I'll let Nova explain me because I'll probably lie.
"Sora is a bit of an asshole at times but he usually doesn't mean it. Its just how he is. He has something of a hard skin over a soft inside I guess. Don't tell him I said that about him, he'd probably kill me. He is also a great musician when he really gets into playing. He hasn't made anything original yet but he can play just about anything. Alright back to you Sora-kun~" Never call me that again Nova...if you want to keep your tongue.

Okay, now can we hear a bit about your past? This is the last question and then I'll leave you be.
Nope sorry, don't plan on revealing that part of this little interview kind sir. Now shoo before I make you into my breakfast!

Last edited by MrMischief on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Battleground Characters   Nova's Battleground Characters EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh this is your spot huh?

Not anymore.

-takes out flagpole, and raises a flag. It is a solid blue color with the intials U.P. written in a thick bold yellow font-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Battleground Characters   Nova's Battleground Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Nova's Battleground Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: Welcoming Center :: Chat Roleplay-
Jump to: