Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

I'm making a RP map

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo
Ultimate_Power

I'm making a RP map - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm making a RP map   I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I'll get in contact with Harb about how his map is coming along. He's been spending more time in school and with his fiance. I'll get back to you on that. ^^
Back to top Go down
Harbringer1292
Hatchling
Hatchling
Harbringer1292

I'm making a RP map - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm making a RP map   I'm making a RP map - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:19 am

Due to my HD crashing on my laptop I have lost all information regarding school, personal information, and the map. So after reinstalling Windows my map will have to be redone completely. I am still taking in ideas, etc. But mind you all because i am in my most difficult class atm, the map will be delayed so i can focus on completing this class. Thank you all for your patience and understanding
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michael.b.silverio

I'm making a RP map
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: WoRP News and Announcements :: Clan Talk-
Jump to: