Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power
Clan WoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan WoFL/KoRP Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» An ancient home, now, an ancient burial (History)
New RP anybody? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:38 pm by FeiPower

» ¿What are you up to in gaming/life?
New RP anybody? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm by feifei

» The person who replies LAST! Shall win.
New RP anybody? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm by feifei

» Corrupt a Wish
New RP anybody? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 am by Velaze

» A bit of a problem Matt
New RP anybody? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am by Eroku

» King of the Hill
New RP anybody? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Life Aboard a Battlecruiser.
New RP anybody? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Cruiser Command
New RP anybody? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm by Ultimate_Power

» Hello Im Thas
New RP anybody? EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:42 am by Eroku

New RP anybody?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

New RP anybody? Empty
PostSubject: New RP anybody?   New RP anybody? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Ok, so as of yet, I do not have the lore complete. The basic story is: Your king, killed Prince Theatus, Monarch of the Seradane kingdom and son of King James, at the battle of the blood plains, an all out battle between every kingdom. Also, your king humiliated king James. One night king James send 500 soldiers into your camp, all of the enemy were killed and you lost few. Within two hours your king had send several volleys of arrows into their camp and had 700 of your elite Calvary storm their camp in retaliation. King James ran away about 40 minutes before this in fear that something like this would happen, leaving 1000 of his men to die.

Now not only embarrassed he is out for revenge, along with the Seradane army under the widow ruler Queen Desala and about 6000 highly trained and merciless mercenary killers from the outer islands, bought by King James. The Seradane have marched in 9000, and King James led another 7500 into your territory! Now at your gates are 22500 men, most of them angry for their king, others that will do anything for a gold piece, and the rest forced into service so their families can eat.

-------------

Rules/Restrictions:
100% realistic and time correct. No other races but human.
If done in a chat room then one character only, unless you speak to me personally before making your profile.
If done in a forum then you may have as many as you like, as long as you RP with them at least once per post.
Your first character needs to be of nobility, or a high ranking officer of the Shadowsong. (This rule is subject to change.)
For your 2nd/3rd/4th character and so on you may be anybody you wish. (Ie. peasant, warrior, unlucky traveler)
OOC will be put into its own thread/chat room. If a chatroom is used it will likely be http://www.chatzy.com/

Other basic Information:
You will be defending Shadowsong Castle, deep inside Shadowsong wood. Its being ruled by King Kade Shadowsong.

Shadowsong Legend of arrival:

The Shadowsong began as a small tribe, lead by their shaman, who always had the surname Shadowsong, the shamans last name was also the name of the forest they resided in. After about 700 years of tribal living one shaman decided to put in roots, and so they began to build Shadowsong castle, named after the forest of strong shady redwoods that he also was named after. They say that in the night, if you climb a red wood, when you get near the top you can no longer see anything but shadows, and if you sit still and listen, they will sing soft songs to you, therefore the name Shadowsong Wood was born.

Units of notice:
Seradane: No real special units, infantry that will use sword & shield(Bucklar/kite shield), pikes, and spears. Crossbowmen. No Calvary.
Their men wear mail armor with a thin layer of leather underneath. Medium helms
King James: Nothing special, infantry with sword & shield(Kite shield), Archers and crossbow men. Light Calvary. Same armor as Seradane.
Shadowsong: Special units: Calvary, uses a javelin to throw and a one handed medium length sword. Carries a Phalanx-shield. Other units: Archers, crossbow men, Infantry with a 4 ft spear and a short sword, Phalanx-like shield. Full helmet decorated with red hair. (resembles Trojan helmet)
Mercenary: Studded leather armor. Battle axes, Mauls, any length of sword, small spears, likely to have two weapons. No shields. No helmet

Remember: These are warriors, nobles can equip themselves with w.e they want, they are not bounded by this.

If you wish to partake in this RP please reply. Do not place any biographies for the RP, its likely that it wont be located at this site.

If enough ppl want to join I will ask that this thread be deleted and I will make another thread in its place containing the full lore, legends, bio skeleton, and bio section.

Last edited by ArmedWithWings on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated rules/restrictions)
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

New RP anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP anybody?   New RP anybody? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 pm

The only thing drawing me away from this is the fact that my first, most likely to be my only, character has to be of Nobility or an Officer... Other then that it seems it could work out well.
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

New RP anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP anybody?   New RP anybody? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Not most likely, I have a site that I might be able to get working, and If you think you can pull off two characters on chatzy, then go ahead. Also the nobility or somebody of a high status is because, well when does a teacher ask a student to help him/her with their math? Get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Baby Chocobo
Baby Chocobo

New RP anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP anybody?   New RP anybody? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Depends on the student. Sometimes a lot, sometimes not at all. So no, I don't get what your saying
Back to top Go down
Armedwith(chicken)wings
Aging Chocobo
Aging Chocobo
Armedwith(chicken)wings

New RP anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP anybody?   New RP anybody? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 pm

When does a noble man spend his day speaking to peasants who are obviously very far below him, and in the description of the city (still working on it), aren't even in the same section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New RP anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP anybody?   New RP anybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP anybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WoRP :: WoRP News and Announcements :: Clan Talk-
Jump to: